Thread: Reccomendations for a car hauler?

City
    Florence
    State
    SC

Reccomendations for a car hauler?

I'm looking for a car hauler/utility trailer and wanted to know if any of you have any recommendations for who to go to. I'm in Florence, but I'm willing to drive.

I need to be able to carry a 19' long (bumper to bumper) 6000lb vehicle and preferably stay under $2800.

City
    Leesville
    State
    SC
    That's going to be a step up from your standard car hauler. I'm thinking 20' and dual 5,000lb axles. I doubt you'll find anything new like that under $2800, but I'd start by looking through what Kaufman has available.
    '04 LJ Sleeper

City
    Florence
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by LBarr2002 View Post
    That's going to be a step up from your standard car hauler. I'm thinking 20' and dual 5,000lb axles. I doubt you'll find anything new like that under $2800, but I'd start by looking through what Kaufman has available.
    I've seen places listing car haulers with optional dual 5200lb axles. They are selling for about $3k in general. The 19ft length is worst case, most of the time I'll be carrying about 15ft worth of truck/tractor.

City
    Hodges
    State
    SC
    Call Horton Haulers in Georgia. We bought factory direct on our gooseneck and got a pretty good deal.
    Harvard

City
    Virgie
    State
    KY
    Gator made in Kentucky, you can buy direct from them but that budget will be tough to work with good luck