Garage/shop: what chu got

I'm late to the chat. Im not sure what you need space-wise inside the house, but my neighbor's house is for sale with a detached 2 car garage. the house is ~1400 sq ft and 2 bedrooms, but is prime for a remodel that could certainly include changing some space to add a 3rd bedroom. https://www.redfin.com/SC/Greenville/125-Broughton-Dr-29609/home/86660703
Small world. I've gone in that house 2 times to look at it with my realtor. It's actually the only house we've really liked that has everything we want really and a good location. I must have seen your jeep in your backyard then with the chickens. He's got a 65 GTO in that garage in pieces.

i built a 30x36x12 stick built..i did everything myself minus the concrete and 10x10 insulated doors...doors cost 2100 installed..i did all the excavation myself but paid to have someone pour it. i think that cost me about 4000, metal roof 1100,siding was 2000 i paid my neighbor to do that. couple gs in wood

remember cash is king
And now that you are a RZR guy I can just move all my stuff over there right? You just need a carport.

Small world. I've gone in that house 2 times to look at it with my realtor. It's actually the only house we've really liked that has everything we want really and a good location. I must have seen your jeep in your backyard then with the chickens. He's got a 65 GTO in that garage in pieces.
I thought there was a chance that you'd seen it. Yes, I'm the redneck with the brokedown jeep and chickens in the backyard. And I think the 65 GTO has been moved to the owner's house in TR. I'm guessing his Lemans parts car is what is still in the garage in pieces.

I'd be happy to talk to you offline about the house, owner, neighborhood or whatever - if that's helpful.