Snowbird OHV Open House Sat May 29th

I was at Snowbird this past weekend. There are way more than 50 acres for OHV use. I rode around for a day with a member and was told there were about 50 miles of trail. There is about a 50 acre area (I'm horrible estimating area) with some buggy-scale rock ledges and obstacles. Other trails go from mild to intermediate and I didn't see but a fraction of what is out there. The view from Buzzard's Roost was amazing.

Membership is $1,000 per person per year and each member can bring 5 guests at a time. Note that is five guests, not five vehicles. It could be 5 guests in 5 vehicles or 5 guests in 1 vehicle. If I lived close I'd pay the $$$ in a heartbeat to be able to fish, hunt, wheel and camp all year. Oh, and the trout are M-O-N-S-T-E-R-S.

I'm going back up there probably in November and will have room for 4 to 19 additional people depending on the amount of heads-up I can give the members. Cost will be $25 for each person to get in and I'll be camping at Crawford's Campground which is maybe 10 minutes away. Anyone interested?
when in november? I'm interested, but thanksgiving and stuff gets jam packed in november. Any ideas on a date?

when in november? I'm interested, but thanksgiving and stuff gets jam packed in november. Any ideas on a date?
I'll talk to the wife tonight as I'd like for her to go and try to get a date posted up ASAP. I'd like to do early November before it gets too cold and it might have to be a Sunday and Monday ride for me to get the wife to go. Her business is open every Saturday.