Pre-move clean out FS and WTB/Trade

We are preparing for a move and hoping to clean out some and looking for a few items as well. (I'm in Abbeville County)

Our house in Due West will be FS by the end of April. If you know anyone looking please send them my way. (3br, 2ba, ~1500 sqft, 2 story, 1 car enclosed garage, new roof, new upstairs HVAC, downstairs is ~3 yrs old, ~0.8 acre, great neighborhood,

Few things for sale or trade:
I have 2 12v Fridges/freezers? One is Norcold, cannot remember the other one off the top of my head, but it is high end.
FJ 62 cruise control, FJ 62 rocker trim, FJ62 rear heater lines, FJ62 rear brake kit, FJ 62 sway bars f&r, Ford 9" axle housing, '95 T100 stock rims (15") and worn tires, (4) 16x8 KMC Enduro (Black), (3) 265/75/16 Cooper AT3 ~ 4-6/32 tread, millennium silver 3rd gen 4runner rear bumper, bunch of Ford Van parts, wheel spacers and bolts for 5x100 12mm? & 25mm?, ~1/2 acre of planted pines ~15-20' tall very thick need to be thinned,

We also have a metal storage building I am debating about leaving at our current house, moving to the new one, or possibly trading/selling. I'll have to measure it but I am thinking its 12x24?

Looking to buy (Cash or trade):
- Small 25-40hp tractor. Would love diesel, 4wd, front loader, no China. But open to other semi-modern options. (I have $ to go with the building for the right tractor. Have $ by itself, but not sure I have enough for ll options and really nice by itself. Looking for a deal not the crazy prices on CL.)
- Egress windows for basement bedrooms (Need 3). If you have a contact for these let me know. Planning to DIY install.
- Mold/Mildew resistant sheetrock
- (3) Bathroom fan with light/vent/heat
- Copper or oil rubbed bronze farmhouse style kitchen sink.
- Kitchen cabinets w/granite or other higher end countertops from someones remodel. We have a basement kitchen and I plan to go this route to redo it.
- Stainless appliances: (Dishwasher, stove/range, large countertop microwave (Goes in cabinet), fridge (thinking french door)
- Bathroom double sinks w/granite countertop. (Under mount or vessel) I can get measurements if needed, we need several of these and possibly the vanity as well.
- Pole barn materials
- Exterior French doors w/wood grain inside
- Metallic Epoxy for Concrete floors (Basement)

PM call or text me with any questions:
8six4-378-sixsix9six