Clemson 4 Wheel Center Poker Run May 21th, 2016

Registered. I'll be in the freshly assembled "Paper Clip" Cherokee as Brooks referred to it :smile: along with the wife and 'lil ones. My pops will be in the '46 Willys CJ2A or the '48 Willys pickup.........
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Registered. I'll be in the freshly assembled "Paper Clip" Cherokee as Brooks referred to it :smile: along with the wife and 'lil ones. My pops will be in the '46 Willys CJ2A or the '48 Willys pickup.........
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
Awesome, you can't judge me for something I said while at OSCAR, all bets are off when the fireball comes out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, you can't judge me for something I said while at OSCAR, all bets are off when the fireball comes out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Todd and Jimbo keep saying the same thing. We should probably have a Fireball camp fire again. That was fun...well interesting for sure.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
dangit you got some good looking stuff there

Something us solid axle guys like to do wind down after the hard trails :flipoff2:
Noted. Something about that stuff just reminds me of Aftershock, for those of you who remember that syrupy affront to God.

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We didn't sign up this year because my wife is very pregnant, and will be moreso by 5/21! Hope you guys have a great time. We had a blast last year
I missed it 2 years ago because the poker run was the weekend before her due date. This year it's the weekend after our son's due date. Plan is to take the 2 yr old and get out of the house! Mother in law will be with Mom and baby.