Beadlock wheels

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Does anyone on here still have a connection to a wheel manufacturer? I think Matt dealt with trail-gear and someone dealt with Raceline?

I did. But, you can about get the same pricing as me thru a lot of vendors now. I'll find out who Dustin ordered thru. The key is to order from someone who stocks them on the east coast bc when I order a single set I pay per wheel shipping and it's ridiculous. So if you buy from someone over here who offers a good price you come out at the same money and get them much faster.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Ok. I'm still undecided on what I want to do, and it'll probably wait until my bonus comes through in April unless I find a killer deal.

I really like the KMC Enduro but it doesn't look like many vendors have them. I guess I could "settle" for racelines or creepers if I found a good deal.

I did. But, you can about get the same pricing as me thru a lot of vendors now. I'll find out who Dustin ordered thru. The key is to order from someone who stocks them on the east coast bc when I order a single set I pay per wheel shipping and it's ridiculous. So if you buy from someone over here who offers a good price you come out at the same money and get them much faster.
Didn't Dustin get his from goforth tire

Ghost

SUPPORTER
I love my H1 double bead locks but hate the 16.5 size. Does anyone make a reasonably priced double bead lock? I have not searched much yet but thought you guys might know off the top of your head.