Unlimited Jeep Wrangler RUBICON Manual Transmission with Only 32k Miles - $22,000

My friend at work is selling her 2010 Rubicon, here is here email to me:

I’m selling my 2010 White Unlimited Jeep Wrangler RUBICON. This is a FANTASTIC vehicle that I absolutely adore, I’ve taken very good care of it, and this is a steal of a deal. Please, serious buyers only.

Features:
• Only has 32,000 miles!
• Manual – 6 Speed Transmission (VERY fun to drive!)
• 4 Wheel Drive
• Power steering
• Power brakes
• Power windows
• Power locks
• Air Conditioning
• Cruise Control
• Air Bags
• Fog Lights
• Step Up Bar
• Suspension lift
• Oversize off road tires
• 3 piece hardtop
• Etc., etc., etc…..

I AM A VERY HONEST SELLER….. Here are some things you should know IN ADVANCE. Serious buyers only.
• This will be an all cash AS IS sale, so you must have cash, a cashier’s check, or money order.
• In 2010, a palm tree fell on the roof and broke the windshield and cracked the front two hardtop roof pieces. The title became salvaged at that point, and the guy who bought it from the insurance company (who later sold it to me) replaced the windshield and caulked the front two hardtop roof pieces (deciding not to replace them). Before I purchased the jeep from him in 2011, I took it to a mechanic and had it thoroughly inspected to verify everything else was in good shape and confirmed that there were no mechanical issues. If you’re not familiar with the term “salvaged title” then please look it up before contacting me. (FYI – I’ve never had any trouble whatsoever finding insurance coverage). The fact that the title is salvaged is the sole reason the price is as low as it is... it’s actually worth much more.
• Since I’ve owned the jeep (October 2011), I’ve had the tires replaced, the shocks replaced, and the ball joints replaced, all as part of normal maintenance as required. I have not bothered to replace the front two hardtop roof pieces, although I did get an estimate once which was around $900-$1000.
• The front hood has a small amount of rust, and needs minor paint touch-up. It’s never bothered me enough to do anything about it.
• The roof has a couple of very minor leaks (as do most jeep wranglers). I imagine replacing the front two hardtop pieces may help with that. I've always kept it in a garage.
• There currently isn’t a radio/cd-player in the vehicle, although the system wiring is fully installed and the factory speakers work fine. Here are your options:
o Option 1: Have your own radio / stereo system installed.
o Option 2: Pay an extra $450, and I’ll have Best Buy install a basic radio / CD player that uses the factory amp, speakers, and subwoofer.
o Option 3: Pay an extra $1200, and I’ll have Best Buy install a high quality after-market stereo system that includes a touch-screen radio/CD/DVD player with 5-channel AMP and fancy subwoofer.

IMG_1.JPG IMG_2.JPG IMG_3.jpg IMG_4.JPG IMG_5.jpg IMG_6.jpg