Thread: Any Fabricators Nearby?

City
    Beech Island
    State
    SC

Any Fabricators Nearby?

I am wanting a set of rock sliders for my Xterra and all of the fabricators that make sliders, skids and bumpers for Xterras are all in Colorado and California. This means that shipping on a set of sliders runs $150.00. I would rather keep my money in state and help a community member in their business, not to mention the advantages of talking face to face with a human being.

I am not committed to needing these things next week, I am just curious how much it would cost to make a set with dimpled step plates on top.

City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    Where do you live?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City
    Beech Island
    State
    SC
    Near Beech Island.

City
    augusta
    State
    GA
    My buddy does work out of his shop in Trenton. He's working on my jeep now. It's a part time thing, but he does good work. I can get you in touch. I know he has at least on other job planned after my jeep.

City
    Aiken
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by bgredjeep View Post
    My buddy does work out of his shop in Trenton. He's working on my jeep now. It's a part time thing, but he does good work. I can get you in touch. I know he has at least on other job planned after my jeep.
    I would like to have his contact information also if you don't mind.

City
    Beech Island
    State
    SC
    Trenton is where my In-Laws live, thus I am constantly up there. I would like his contact info.

City
    augusta
    State
    GA
    I looked up his FB page and it has his correct number. He's doing this on the side currently. Cole doesn't have Internet at his house so the FB page hasn't been updated is a while, but he does have some pics of his work. The address on FB is not current.

https://m.facebook.com/RCM-Fab-543812268986061/

City
    Aiken
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by bgredjeep View Post
    I looked up his FB page and it has his correct number. He's doing this on the side currently. Cole doesn't have Internet at his house so the FB page hasn't been updated is a while, but he does have some pics of his work. The address on FB is not current.

https://m.facebook.com/RCM-Fab-543812268986061/
    Thanks

City
    augusta
    State
    GA
    No problem. Here's what he has been working on for me. Came in full bodied and he's making a juggy.