Family Jeepster Build

20170513_184823.jpg

Chassis loaded up and headed for the house. Now I just need to plumb everything and get the right coilovers. This will be done at night after the kids are in bed. There is still lots to do on the body so I have a lot of long nights at the shop ahead of me.

Hell of a trailer you got there. This thing is going to be great once you have it running.

Where abouts is your shop located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I built it to replace the gooseneck I sold Larry. It is a 12' hydraulic tilt deck trailer. Built specifically to fit my buggy but I use it for all sorts of stuff. At least until it finds a new home and I can build another one. The design of my new trailer is coming along nicely, but I have to find a place to put a crap load of bends into 16 gauge sheet metal that is 10' long for it to work out. The single axle didn't bother me when I towed behind a crew cab F350. Now that I am driving a suburban it pushes me around a little bit.

The shop is over off 123 in Easley. Right behind the RC car store with the tracks. I keep looking in Greenville to rent, buy, or build but in the end my rent is cheap and access to all the cranes is pretty nice.