Body lifts, what are yall using?

I want to install a 1” TO 1.25” body lift on my TJ for a little more tire clearance. Which is better aluminum or polyurethane and what brand are you using? I also plan to do a 1” motor mount lift at the same time.

I have JKS stuff: a 1-1\4" poly BL and 1" motor mount spacer blocks. I don't have experience with aluminum, but have never had any issues at all with my poly kit.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I feel that poly would be better for isolating noise and vibration. Then again, I don't like body lifts anyway.
The ONLY reason I have a body lift was to do the tummy tuck. I wouldn't do it on the early TJ because they have much better clearance to begin with.

Any reason for a body lift over a taller spring or small spacer? I forget what you have now.

The ONLY reason I have a body lift was to do the tummy tuck. I wouldn't do it on the early TJ because they have much better clearance to begin with.

Any reason for a body lift over a taller spring or small spacer? I forget what you have now.
Well the plan is to end up with a tummy tuck for the tc and skid for the motor, trans all I have now is a 2” BB on the front to offset the heavy bumper and winch.