H4 headlight

I put h4 housings with upgraded harnesses In our XJ about a year and a half ago and man what a difference it makes compared to stock. Was running the silverstars previously but noticed yesterday the passenger low beam is out.

Anyone have any recommendations on a nice bright bulb? Anyone tried the LED bulbs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody drives at night?

Going to check Amazon tonight and either go with an LED bulb or a higher watt halogen bulb.

I have the silver star ultras in the lj and have no complaints.
That's what I had in there that the low beam burned out on. Bought July 2014 Amazon said. Ended up replacing them with the same thing.

I plan to start driving it after the first of the year full time as the tacos moving on and mamas getting a new ride and may look into some LED housings. I feel like you can't see **** out of that thing. Needs bigger tires on it first for me to be able to drive it.

I thought about doing HID's but didn't know how they'd fair in the autopal housings I got for it. Always heard if you didn't have projectors that an HID bulb throws such a scattered light, although I know so many ppl still run them.

We keep units from Lifetime LED on the shelf here at the shop. They work great in the Hella H4 conversion housings, ran them on my old XJ for along time. I am currently running a set of High Outputs in my jeep now and they are seriously bright!

~Jeff

I run the hella LHD ECE glass lenses in my tj. Plugs fit the light bulbs as they should. Incredible improvement over stock. Pics if the pattern: imgur.com/a/p1PII

I've got HIDs and I like the way they perform. Must admit, to me, 5000K are the most suitable. I love that blueish light, but to me it is not that bright. And eyes get tired soon with 10.000K I previously had.