Toocoa

So, what was the outcome with Dodd road? I know there was some talk of it getting shut down, but I never heard a conclusion. I'm looking for a short easyish day trip with friends tomorrow, and toccoa fits the bill perfectly

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I guess it's still open. We ran the whole thing yesterday. It's gotten worse since the first time I was down there a year ago. Gulches is still a better time though, for a short trip from Clemson

I guess it's still open. We ran the whole thing yesterday. It's gotten worse since the first time I was down there a year ago. Gulches is still a better time though, for a short trip from Clemson

When you say gotten worse do you mean more washed out/difficult? Or more dumped trash?

Little bit of both. One of the hardest hill climbs, if you wanna call it that, got way harder, since a wall caved in as you come up to it, but there was a go around. Will was the only one to try it, and there was absolutely no way to stay off the wall.

Little bit of both. One of the hardest hill climbs, if you wanna call it that, got way harder, since a wall caved in as you come up to it, but there was a go around. Will was the only one to try it, and there was absolutely no way to stay off the wall.

The go around is on private property and is part of why this road is in danger of being shut down.

Good to know. It probably won't be as much of an issue if that climb was a little bit less challenging. You can kind of see where the wall collapsed on the right side of the Cherokee

Good to know. It probably won't be as much of an issue if that climb was a little bit less challenging. You can kind of see where the wall collapsed on the right side of the Cherokee

yeah, with this being a public road, it is a gray area for sure on modifying it, but I wonder if its something where you could fill in the bottom of the trench with dirt from the passenger side.

We started to do that, but using sticks because you have no shovel takes a while. But that would definitely be the ticket