name that winch!

Well i just got a 95 YJ and on the front of it was a 12,000 lb Gorilla winch. Well I have never heard of a Gorilla winch so I am at a loss. I pulled the controller out and on the controller there is a picture of an atv. Question #1: Is this winch for atv's? Question #2: The guy i bought it from said the only thing the winch needed to work was a relay. Any idea where i could find parts for this thing? Its rated for 12,000 lbs so atv winch or not I am sure it is plenty for the 3,400 lb Jeep but I have to make it work and not sure where I can find parts for it. I have tried Googling it and very little is coming it. I attached photos just in case that helps.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

I think that is the old version that used to be sold at Northern Tool. Chances are that it needs a solenoid or two replaced. They are under that top cover with the Gorilla picture on it. Wiring wise, it should be the same as any old solenoid style warn winch. It is a vehicle winch. ATV winches stop around 5klbs. They did have a whole line though starting down at 1klb. I bet the controllers are just common.