SC flooding

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
My parents just went out. The pond below our house is flowing over the road. The creek trail is probably over the banks. A big tree came down at the old house, but luckily came towards the road. Other way would have gotten the house and the renter's car.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I just rode around and things don't look too bad here. I think we were just far enough west to miss the brunt of it.

This is the dam at 1:00 pm. It washed on my house side of the spillway. Spillway and pipe still looks fine.

Creek trail

I want to go see what the creek looks like but don't want to tear the road up to it. Where it exits the property and crosses 391, it's back in the banks but you can see where it was at least 20' outside the banks at some point this morning.

Ghost

SUPPORTER
Not much to report in Hartsville. However I was in Camden with the GF sense Thursday. Today we found water seeping in her basement. Spent most of today with a shop vac and a couple pumps trying to keep it so it doesn't flood completely. So I'll be helping her fix that when all this recedes. Forgot to mention Hwy 15 in Bishopville is flooded and I had to find a way around it.

Wishing you guys the best with all this weather, I left MB Friday morning before anything got bad and can't believe what all has been on the news you all hang in there

Damn the midlands got it bad. I've seen some crazy posts on Facebook I'll try to link that have been circling around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It got pretty bad at my dads pond in hollow creek yesterday. We ended up digging run arounds on both sides of the dam. When I got there it was a few inches deep on the last 50 ft of the dam but luckily it held and just took out the bank.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444062731.083401.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444062744.171589.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444062770.134914.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444062788.561409.jpg