Windrock Nov 13th-15th

My trip to Seattle got shifted. Let me see if I can get it past the wife. She isn't going to be happy to have me out of town on back to back trips.

Brooks, do you know the trail #'s to get us there? Put us on a good ride please. Last few times we have been on what seems like the same trails except for one trail last year. It's going to be like the blind leading the blind this year.

I'll try to take a look at the map tonight and get a route, I would suggest hitting trail 21 this time though, we had a great time on it last month.

looks like a great time of the year to be up there! take pics! And you dont have a hair on your *** if you dont go ride waldens ridge.
Austin and Chad took a detour and got lost out there a couple years ago. Thats before that trail was marked and had all the exposure online. They came back and were like HOLY **** we almost died riding on the side of a mountain.

I'm going to try to make RBD this year so don't think I will be good for this one.

Brooks, do you know the trail #'s to get us there? Put us on a good ride please. Last few times we have been on what seems like the same trails except for one trail last year. It's going to be like the blind leading the blind this year.
Walden's ridge is on the map. It is way out there though. We were getting close when my axle shaft decided that it wanted to be in two pieces instead of one.