OSCAR 5 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 28-May 1, 2016

REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
http://oscar5.eventbee.com

OSCAR5 will be another awesome 3 Day Event at Black Mountain OHV Park in Harlan, KY. The Goal of this Event is to bring together clubs and individuals from in and around South Carolina for some Offroad Fun!! We will be leading all levels of Trail rides from bone stock 4x4 to full on Rock Crawlers and everything in between.

This year we will be hosting the event at the Putney Trailhead for the Black Mountain Offroad Park.

HZNCpKR.jpg

Putney.JPG

campground map.JPG

Dinner will be a pulled pork BBQ dinner on Saturday night.

There will be a limited number of OSCAR shirts and stickers for sale. So if you would like one, ask at the tent as soon as you can. And of course there will be OffroadSC.com merchandise available also.

We greatly appreciate everyone making the trek to Kentucky and look forward to a great time with all of you. Good luck! Be Safe.

The main Dinner and Check in will happen at the Putney Campground in the Covered Pavilion. For those interested in reserving a site you can call the Putney Campground a@ 1-866-573-9009

LODGING INFO

Camping:
Rates: (Per Tent)
Primitive Camping $15 for up to 2 people -$5 for each additional

With Electric: $20 for up to 2 people -$5 for each additional

RV Sites:
To reserve an RV Site, please fill out the form below.

Rates: Daily - $27 for up three people, $5 for each additional person.

More information will be coming Soon. So Check Back here for Updates.

REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
http://oscar5.eventbee.com

Last edited:
Cost to register and what all does that include and can we pre-register?
The Flooding put a damper on our OSCAR planning so far, but I'm gearing up soon to get it worked out.

The cost will be similar to OSCAR4 at around $25 per person. We usually start preregistration in January.

Can't wait. Sure would be nice to take the jeepster, but I think I will be in the buggy. That is a lot of work to do in a short amount of time.

It doesn't matter what your in. After the year we have had its going to be nice to just be in the mtns doing anything.
It sure will. Buggy did great bouncing off the rev limiter around the shop yesterday so I am prepped and ready to head to OSCAR. The jeepster not so much. Pulled the top off and luckily where the top and body meet it looks good. Then I took a wire wheel around to some rust spots. Needless to say I should have stopped at taking the top off. The rust is even worse than I thought.