New Battery Suggestions?

Hey gang...

Does anyone have any suggestions for a new battery? Sooo many choices. The Duralast Gold I have made it 5 years.

2006 JGC Limited Hemi with no extra lights, winch, etc.

Thank you, in advance, for any replies. Much appreciated!

--Mike

Don't get suckered into the battery they will try to sell you for that thing. Daimler used the same batteries they used in the trunks of 300,s, Chargers, and benzs. It s a vented battery that is unneeded under the hood.. My most recent battery purchase was an agm from advanced. Used then online discount code and saved 50 bucks. It took a beating from my winch and never drained.

Don't get suckered into the battery they will try to sell you for that thing. Daimler used the same batteries they used in the trunks of 300,s, Chargers, and benzs. It s a vented battery that is unneeded under the hood.. My most recent battery purchase was an agm from advanced. Used then online discount code and saved 50 bucks. It took a beating from my winch and never drained.
Thanks for the reply and the tip!

Just got back from Advance Auto. Ordered the Autocraft Platinum AGM online with the discount code and saved myself $50.00 :smile:

Thanks again. Much appreciated...

--Mike