OSCAR V Planning?

He's not graduating...
Oh right. I just remembered reading he mentioned May 7th, and that made me think it had something to do with graduation. Clemson's exams are the whole week of the 25-29th, but that weekend is probably the best choice. I vote for that weekend.

So April 28- May 1st. I'll give till the end of this week for opposition. That looks like the best one for numerous reasons, and its the same weekend as last year.

So April 28- May 1st. I'll give till the end of this week for opposition. That looks like the best one for numerous reasons, and its the same weekend as last year.
I really like that late week. I have several things planned for March already some time in between is good.

I know we bounced around the idea of staying on the Putney side of the mountain next year. Is there anything at all on that side for air/food/etc? It looks to be roughly the same distance from Harlan. That subway in Evarts is mighty nice.

Apparently there is now a gas station open which serves breakfast. Thats all I really require. Available fuel and AM grub.

There is pretty much nothing else over there.

I'm still on board for the Evarts side mainly due to not really knowing much about the Putney side myself. I did slip and slide down to the Putney side a couple of years ago in a down pour and I must admit that it was fun. However, I sure did enjoy those cans of stand ups and saltine crackers that I picked up at the Family Dollar on the Evarts side during my attendance at Oscar 4.............

One good thing about the Putney Side is that there is a Covered Pavilion we could do the dinner at.

Can anyone confirm that there is a Gas Station open on the Putney side now?