OSCAR V Planning?

Brooks, are you giving thoughts to dates yet? I'm already itching to go wheeling and it will be OSCAR before I can go out of town again its looking like.

Easter is March 26 this year so looks like any time in April would be acceptable. I like the later dates better so maybe the school boys will chime in to their exam schedule.

Also, there has been talk of moving to Putney side. I heard tale they opened a gas station back up over there right at the trail head and it serves breakfast. So, with that said I am less opposed to the thoughts of being on that side now. Not pitching any ideas just offering information.

If we were to do that side though, we need to make plans quickly and book rooms/spots/etc.

Easter is March 26 this year so looks like any time in April would be acceptable. I like the later dates better so maybe the school boys will chime in to their exam schedule.

Also, there has been talk of moving to Putney side. I heard tale they opened a gas station back up over there right at the trail head and it serves breakfast. So, with that said I am less opposed to the thoughts of being on that side now. Not pitching any ideas just offering information.

If we were to do that side though, we need to make plans quickly and book rooms/spots/etc.
I agree, and I would be down for that. Want to list out the weekends in april? and we can see which one is best? perhaps start a poll?

I agree, and I would be down for that. Want to list out the weekends in april? and we can see which one is best? perhaps start a poll?
That sounds like a plan. I'll let you do the poll.

I say poll for side, and poll for weekend.

The forum has been pretty dead though so I would let it run a while.

The first weekend in April would be good for me as well as we have that Friday off. Any weekend would work though I think. I have never stayed at the Putney side so I would be up for something new.

Clemson Exams are April 25-29th, so preferably not the weekend of the 23rd or 16th. Any other weekend is good for me though as I'll be doing my first co-op rotation and should be able to ask off.

Does the weekend of April 30th work for the guys in college with exams?

That would probably be the warmest weather and yall said stay away from the beginning of April. So what about April 28-May 1st? Should I post a poll? or can we decide in here?

That would probably be the warmest weather and yall said stay away from the beginning of April. So what about April 28-May 1st? Should I post a poll? or can we decide in here?
That works great for me and others who aren't graduating. Not sure about guys like Mason who are graduating though.

This would be the similar weekend as OSCAR4