What did you do to your rig Today? V2.0

I love those. I wish I hadn't trashed mine. 285s and a heavy foot did not do well for the drivetrain. It was a good all purpose camping rig though that drove nice on the road.
Jimbo, when I first got this, I read your build thread. Going to stick with the 265's and add an ARB bumper, winch, lights, locker and a 2 ish inch lift. This is my DD so can't get too crazy.

Jimbo, when I first got this, I read your build thread. Going to stick with the 265's and add an ARB bumper, winch, lights, locker and a 2 ish inch lift. This is my DD so can't get too crazy.
Mine was such a great vehicle in that setup. Look forward to watching the build.

It wasn't too my rig, but I did get a whole house air filtration and UV system that kills the crap floating in the air in my house.

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

It wasn't too my rig, but I did get a whole house air filtration and UV system that kills the crap floating in the air in my house.
What system did you go with? I am looking for something to add to our downstairs to help with my Mom's asthma. Two dogs and kid running around stir up all sorts of stuff.