What did you do to your rig Today? V2.0

aa1aab57af1cc632c94b578406fa490d.jpg
I did this almost a week ago, but better late than never. Got Ronnie's old 231 put in, sent the rear driveshaft off to be shortened, and just need to figure out the linkage so I can shift it without crawling under the Jeep. Thought it would be bolt up but I don't think it actually is

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Swapped the trans crossmember out for a rough country one while the transmission was out. Nice piece of equipment especially for the money. Everything bolted up perfectly. Also got a little more ground clearance.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451010637.444853.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451010666.023320.jpg

Warranty work on the TOB? Mine has made a racket since it had a few hundred miles on it. I've gotten mixed answers on whether or not that would be covered under the 100K powertrain.

I can hear a service writer right now saying, "well ya know it is a Jeep and they gonna make a little noise. It should work itself out over time. We put an additive in the gearbox that should fix it"

I can hear a service writer right now saying, "well ya know it is a Jeep and they gonna make a little noise. It should work itself out over time. We put an additive in the gearbox that should fix it"
from our experiences at the Dealership with our '14 JKU, it would be "well, thanks for dropping it off this morning at 7:00am, we spent 2 minutes flashing your computer this morning at 7:05 and now that its 5:00pm we will call you and tell you its ready. When the light comes back on when you drive it home just drop it off tomorrow morning at 7:00am and we will actually fix the problem."

It's totally covered under the 100k power train. It's listed as the clutch release bearing in dealer connect.
I may have a few questions offline after the holidays regarding that. To make a long story short I was told that it's considered part of the clutch assembly and not covered.

I may have a few questions offline after the holidays regarding that. To make a long story short I was told that it's considered part of the clutch assembly and not covered.
Shoot me your vin and I'll pull the vin report regarding the warranty. Then you can show it to them. It's definitely covered your dealership is just stupid.

Finished my rear bumper, just need to build my swinging tire carrier now, will also have my hi-lift and Jerry can mounted there

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk