What did you do to your rig Today? V2.0

So i pulled my wheel bearing off today to replace it and wouldn't you know it. Jeep switch wheel bearing mid year 1999 and I need the other one. Thanks Amazon for letting me know. Oh well. The new one should be here Saturday. Hopefully I will be rolling before the next jeep meeting.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
So i pulled my wheel bearing off today to replace it and wouldn't you know it. Jeep switch wheel bearing mid year 1999 and I need the other one. Thanks Amazon for letting me know. Oh well. The new one should be here Saturday. Hopefully I will be rolling before the next jeep meeting.
Do you have the older or newer one?

Finally got a set of bfg ko's for my fullsize bronco. 32x11.5 Had a time finding a tire store that still had them and didn't want to sell me the ko2 so I just got them from Amazon.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446155498.632440.jpg

^^I was going to say that exact thing before I saw you responded. I feel the same way. I like the KO's better as well. Especially on something like that.

How much did that run you a tire from Amazon? I saw recently discount tire up here still had some KO's. I need to replace the 33s on my truck and was debating between KO's again or falkens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much did that run you a tire from Amazon? I saw recently discount tire up here still had some KO's. I need to replace the 33s on my truck and was debating between KO's again or falkens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were $202 each with free shipping. It was only slightly cheaper than discount tire wanted but they wouldn't special order them over the phone so I went with Amazon. A few weeks ago they were like $154 on 4wheelparts website but when I went to order them earlier this week all the 15" sizes were taken down. Seems like discount tire has taken them off their website too.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
^^I was going to say that exact thing before I saw you responded. I feel the same way. I like the KO's better as well. Especially on something like that.
I love KOs. I've had 5 sets on different vehicles over the years. But, for BFG to replace something that popular, I feel like they were confident they have a much better product in the KO2.

I love KOs. I've had 5 sets on different vehicles over the years. But, for BFG to replace something that popular, I feel like they were confident they have a much better product in the KO2.
I would say they were just dated so it was time to spice it up to compete. I personally wish they would continue making the KO.

According to the marketing and sales folks, the product did need to be spiced up. The sales so far have far outpaced the predictions. In today's world it seems that most consumers are always looking for the next bright shiny thing to catch their attention.

Technologically, it is a better tire design. It benefits from new design tools and lessons learned over the years.

All that being said, I am still partial to the KO myself.

Need some fuel cell tech help. First time fooling with these AN fittings. I'm plumbing up my cell in the Samurai. Both fitting for return and sending line are -8 AN. I have two 90* elbows that came with the tank. My return line is 3/16 ID hose and my fuel line is 5/16 ID hose. I am having a hell of a time finding an -8 AN female fitting to 3/16 or 5/16 barb. Only thing I can find on summit is -8 AN female to 3/8 and 1/2 barb. Do I need to just buy those and get some kind of splicer fitting to mate up to the small hose? I would just run the larger hose but the metal return line is 3/16 and the barb on the electric fuel pump is 5/16.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Need some fuel cell tech help. First time fooling with these AN fittings. I'm plumbing up my cell in the Samurai. Both fitting for return and sending line are -8 AN. I have two 90* elbows that came with the tank. My return line is 3/16 ID hose and my fuel line is 5/16 ID hose. I am having a hell of a time finding an -8 AN female fitting to 3/16 or 5/16 barb. Only thing I can find on summit is -8 AN female to 3/8 and 1/2 barb. Do I need to just buy those and get some kind of splicer fitting to mate up to the small hose? I would just run the larger hose but the metal return line is 3/16 and the barb on the electric fuel pump is 5/16.
Read through my build. I think I put the adapters I used in there.

Its been a long time since I have been on here, but its about time to ditch the dana 30 and 8.8 and go one ton soon.

I just picked up 18" fox airshocks for the back, I am going to run 16" on the front.

My cage just came in, I am about to put it together and paint it soon.
And thats about it for now, going to order seats in the next month or so.

Read through my build. I think I put the adapters I used in there.
Found the post and ended up ordering almost close to the adapter set up you had. Dang fittings are expensive, $50 for 4 little pieces. I ordered those and am about to call CCOR to order 2 Corbeau JPs during my planning period. Yesterday I cut out the stock seats that the guy had rigged up and removed the fuel tank. Pressure washed the 2" thick layer of mud in the tub and when the rain stops I am going to bed line it. This next weekend is FSU so doubt I will get the fuel cell and seats mounted but shouldn't be to long. After I get those in, I just need to get on finding a 1.6 to swap to fuel injection and I should be good to go.