What did you do to your rig Today? V2.0

Any reason you went with the JWSpeakers over TruckLites or KC or House brand at Quadratec?
Because these are the ones left in a trade....
But truck lights suck donkey balls. High beams are great but low beams are worthless. So worthless a guy I know that has them has to ride around with high beams on and blinds people.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458782653.620717.jpg

watched an extreme 4x4 episode last night on shock tuning and it made me really want to dive into a rebuild on my coilovers. I have the rebuild kits and new amsoil shock oil. Just need to find the time and maybe a beer drinking supervisor?

watched an extreme 4x4 episode last night on shock tuning and it made me really want to dive into a rebuild on my coilovers. I have the rebuild kits and new amsoil shock oil. Just need to find the time and maybe a beer drinking supervisor?
Just bring all that to Oscar, if them Iva boys can do a motor swap in the camp ground surely they can have those shocks done in just a min. Plus you would have a whole bunch of beer drinking supervisors.

This will be going in my 98 4Runner.

I plan to take pics of the swap. But yeah, they bolt in. You can use the TRD Tundra front springs if you wanted to as well. But with my plans of adding skids, bumper and winch...they sag and will cause a pretty bad rake.

Will also be installing the bigger Tundra rotors and calipers when I get my wheel/spacer plans nailed down.

I exercised the Warn today.. Yanked up some bushes. I need to work on my battery disconnect. The horriable freight post is undersized and the terminal doesn't tighten down..

Last edited: