What did you do to your rig Today? V2.0

I have the OxyQuantum LED UV/Ozone unit installed on the supply side of my indoor unit and the MicroPower Guard Filter installed on the return side. http://www.dugganheatingac.com/indoor-air-quality/

A place out of Augusta put it in for me yesterday. If you want, I can give you an update on how it works in a month or so before you pull the trigger on purchasing something, being that they are not cheap and are a considerable investment.

One not of caution, it has to be placed smartly, as the UV will literally disintegrate plastic within a year or so. In my case, the return ducts were flex-ducts attached straight to the return box of the air handler and the tech said that if he put it there, those ducts would be gone in a year or less. My supply side was a metal distro-box with a metal manifold, hence he put it on the supply side. He turned it on and showed me it working and it was BRIGHT and shot all the way up the fan and to the coils. You also have to make sure any wiring is out of the way of the light. The unit is powered via relay that turns on only when the fan is operating. The unit draws 44 watts.

The MicroPower guard filter slides right into a slot on the air handler that was literally made for that filter. It has a sturdy aluminum frame that holds the filter media. The media is replaced every three months and draws 2 watts of power. The tech told me the only benefit to having traditional filters in the returns is to have less dust in the return ducts, and even then to just use the cheapest filters available. I will update you on the performance of the system come this spring when God uses pollen to punish mankind for it's sins.

How much does that thing weigh? I got hung up at Gulches on Saturday and banged up a few more items.
Probably weighs about 50 lbs. I didn't check the shipping weight. Since it does go over the existing plate, I lost about an inch in clearance. I used my motorcycle lift to hold it in place while I worked on it. The two pieces make it a little easier to install

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have been working for awhile on this project extending the front axle on a small budget. I used a mix of XJ and rear toyota rear springs in reverse to gain 10" of WB know the jeep is at 111" and with 38" tires I think this will work out great and feel much better on ledges. Got a few more small things to finish but and do but it is getting close to ride ready.

IMG_13701_zpskzsg5kmk.jpg

IMG_14211_zps6lbleyn1.jpg

That crossmember was totally unfazed, very happy. Installed some $800 headlights to go with my dent today. Pretty fancy. Bright as hell and plug and play. Dual projector JW speaker 8700s. Gotta update my fogs now.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458692041.467869.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458692056.990704.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458692080.782825.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458692096.493518.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458692111.432260.jpg

I just spent money on parts...now I play the waiting game before I get to do some intall work!

Picked up a set of Land Cruiser 8 wrap coils and shocks for the rear. Ordered a set of 5100 Bilstein adjustable front shocks with Eibach coils, diff drop and Tundra brake upgrade parts. Going to be a little busy next weekend hopefully lol! Trying to locate and price out a rear elocker axle for the near future.

That crossmember was totally unfazed, very happy. Installed some $800 headlights to go with my dent today. Pretty fancy. Bright as hell and plug and play. Dual projector JW speaker 8700s. Gotta update my fogs now.
View attachment 7589
$800 headlights and you install them with a multi tool?

Lights are one thing I think it's not stupid to spend a lot of money on. I hate feeling like I can't see **** or that my headlights aren't even on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I used my drill with a torx. The multi tool was for the plastic inserts in the grill. The stock headlights on the jk are horrible. My $800 civic has far superior lighting...well had

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Drove mine to work yesterday and went by CFS to discuss the next round of mods. Got home and parked outside because wife's car was blocking it's spot. After dinner came back down to shuffle cars and back the jeep in the garage and the shift linkage fell off... stuck in drive. So I pulled it in the garage instead... Guess I'll be finding out if the HELP! package of transmission shifter bushings has the right one for a 42RLE.