What did you do to your rig Today? V2.0

Got the b&m shifter installed, I had to build a riser box to mount it on to gain a little more height and there was not enough space between the trans and tunnel to mount flush 4be9fae98506574f8a57a45848368478.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Not sure if Drew posted something on here but sold the 5.9 ZJ to him. Also got the Samurai all fixed up and re welded my leaf spring perches on. I have a traction bar kit that I will put together for it later this week. Also just ordered a Smittybilt 9500 XRC with synthetic cable. First time I'll have a winch on a rig, think I will love having it. Especially when this stupid carburetor gives out on sketchy off camber stuff.

If you know of a 1.6L geo tracker motor or wrecked vehicle floating around let me know. I have the cash for it.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Not sure if Drew posted something on here but sold the 5.9 ZJ to him. Also got the Samurai all fixed up and re welded my leaf spring perches on. I have a traction bar kit that I will put together for it later this week. Also just ordered a Smittybilt 9500 XRC with synthetic cable. First time I'll have a winch on a rig, think I will love having it. Especially when this stupid carburetor gives out on sketchy off camber stuff.

If you know of a 1.6L geo tracker motor or wrecked vehicle floating around let me know. I have the cash for it.
There's a 16V and modded harness listed on zuwharrie for $400. Says has a rod knock but that doesn't seem like a bad price if you wanted to put bearings in it.

Doh. I didn't look at the location.

You said you had some time off. Road trip!
He didn't have it listed, I got my hopes up too haha. I find 1.6s on car-part.com a good bit for around 4-500, but that would just be for the motor not the ECU and harness etc. I should probably call those yards and see if they would include it.

drove in to work today and noticed I had no blower motor or backup lights and my airbag light is on. From a quick google search looks like either my key is worn out, which is possible, or the Ignition switch is worn out...which is also possible. And I need to get it over to CFS to have them fix the ARB before Uwharrie.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
He didn't have it listed, I got my hopes up too haha. I find 1.6s on car-part.com a good bit for around 4-500, but that would just be for the motor not the ECU and harness etc. I should probably call those yards and see if they would include it.
It made it really easy to have the whole vehicle sitting there and just take what you need as you need it and make sure you don't miss anything. Bought mine from a carolina trader add, keep an eye on Craigs too.