Swim3600 (new guy)

Greetings all!

Stumbled across your site and am happy to be a member! Already found a nice family oriented trail or two due to y'all here on the forum.

Nice to find a SC off road forum. Hope I'm able to contribute...

Thanks, in advance!

--Mike

Welcome! What kind of rig?
Thanks for the welcome gentleman! I appreciate it.

Right now it is a bone stock 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with the HEMI. However, I do have a garage full of FUN STUFF to install....Old Man Emu HD Lift Kit (springs, shocks, struts), new coil insulators front and rear, JBA UCA's, Gibson 3" Stainless Catback Exhaust, SuperChips Flashpaq, Billet Technologies Catch Can, Afe drop in air filter, Airaid Jr. tube, new Copper Discoverer AT3 255/70R17 tires, Moog front sway bar bushings, outer tie rod ends, inner tie rods, and front sway bar end links and a few other "refresher parts".

Hence the reason my 2nd post here was to ask about a reputable 4X shop to install the OME Lift Kit and front end refresher parts. Stay at home Dad with a 4 year old son...my chances are slim and none that I could knock that out with him around!

Anyway, love the forum, the welcome and the Clemson 4 Wheel recommendation!

Cheers and thanks again....Mike

Last edited:
Watching this build VERY closely. I love a built wk and they are on my bucket list. The hemi is just so darn cool in them.
Awesome to hear. Will keep y'all informed. And yes, that Hemi is so much fun. My 4 year old yells "Hemi Power" from the back seat and expects me to goose it every time. 100% worth the gas mileage, or lack thereof....