More Willys and Jeep parts than you can imagine!!!!

Have a small salvage yard pretty much of old Willys and jeep parts. A lot of stuff still isn't at my shop. But I'm heading out West this fall and need all of this gone for the most part. Whats not sold in the next couple months will be a limited amount I keep, the rest will go to the scrap yard. And thats just a damn shame. So help me place these good, useable, salvageable parts to a good home. Call or text with any questions anytime. 704-995-6891.
All parts are located in Tryon NC, just across the state line.
Thanks my name is Charlie.

Last edited:
Where are the parts located? I don't really need a winshield frame or tailgate since the project is shelved right now, but I might as well get them if I can.

I think a lot of his parts are in Savannah. I will be at tybee island next weekend if anyone needs anything I could probably pick up some stuff. BTW, I will be calling you bc I need a windshield, tailgate, and a grill for the rat rod.

All parts are located in Tryon NC just across the sc state line. I can help meet. In upstate while traveling back and forth. The only thing in Savannah is the Green 54 Willys CJ3b. I can text pictures of what ever anyone needs. 704-995-6891. I'm in town all week. Ready to get this stuff out of here. It all has to go :).