92 XJ won't start!!! Ready to yank my hair out!!!

Hey y'all Fromm Tennesee!! Some of you may know me I've been lurking around for years. I have been racking my brain and Millers brain on this damn thing. It's my sons XJ and it started randomly shutting off going down the road. Immediately I thought it was the crank shaft position sensor so I replaced it, still no start. It will turn over but won't start. I was getting the fuel pump to come on previous but now it won't even if I jump the relay. I swapped relays to make sure they were fine and still nothing. I then moved on to the ASD relay and replaced it with a new one, still nothing. I have taken the pump out and put power to it and runs just fine. I have checked the wiring under the seat bc I know that is common for them to get cut. I am also getting now spark where I was previous. I replaced with new ignition coil and I'm still not getting fuel, spark, or start. Today I removed the distributor and replaced the camshaft position sensor/pickup/stator whatever you want to call it, and still not a thing. It just turns over. I am at wits end with this thing and my wife is ready to get her vehicle back bc my son has been driving hers. The only other thing I can think if is the ECM(which I'm praying it's not). Does anyone else have some input on this???? Thanks in advance

-John