#JKproblems..

Have you put the tuner on it yet? Wonder if that will wake it up? I assume JKs are Throttle by wire?
they are most definitely throttle by wire. You can recalibrate a factory setting to get rid of the dead spot in the gas pedal. We did it to ours and it made a big difference. I had Jimbo do it, but I'm not sure he had driven his stock enough to notice how bad it was before.

Finally got the pedal calibration to work. Skerb gave me the wrong instructions.... It definitely made a difference. Much peppier off the line.

I like that shock skid. Not a big fan of the rear extensions. As far as the track at deal we discussed, I don't think you will notice a difference in roll center from the budget boost.

The new #JK is nice Jimbo. Took it for a drive tonight. Definitely make the TJ feel like a **** box. But my $23/yr taxes make up for it.:flipoff2:

Jimbo,

I'm looking into a set of the EVO rockstar skids that move the rear shock mount up 2" when we do the BB. That would eliminate the need for the rear shock extension bracket and get rid of the shock anchor these jks have.

http://www.offroadevolution.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=EVO-1038

Hey Brooks, I got some small brackets that fit the lower shock mount and welded them on my lower control arm bracket, then I cut off the bottom of that bracket flush with the control arm joint.

What do those EVO's cost? Joe gave me a lead on small shock mount brackets that were left off of some kind of lift kit....Cole would know what I'm talking about. I'll get a pic up.

Hey Brooks, I got some small brackets that fit the lower shock mount and welded them on my lower control arm bracket, then I cut off the bottom of that bracket flush with the control arm joint.

What do those EVO's cost? Joe gave me a lead on small shock mount brackets that were left off of some kind of lift kit....Cole would know what I'm talking about. I'll get a pic up.
do they look like this?

http://www.metalcloak.com/Shock-Mount-Relocation-Clearance-JK-Lower-Rear-p/7025.htm

Metalcloak brackets are $59, the EVO are $120