Tools!!!

Just a feeler thread to see if anyone is interested in my metal tools. I don't see me building to much in the next few years with the baby coming and Im more of a bolt on guy these days with the CJ. The new house doesn't have a shop so I don't know what Ill do with this stuff.
Hobart Handler 187 with cart and bottle.
Victor Torches with bottles with the small bottles for wheeling trips
Hitachi Chop Saw
Welding table that will hold a jeep on top of it I built with an older drill press and vise mounted on it.
Id love to just sell it all together, If I can get it all sold to individuals Ill break it up. Not advertising to much cause I really hate to see it go. I just don't really care to attempt to build to much anymore.
1mmmmmiiillllion dollars.
Pm me if you have question.

If you split i may be interested in the torches atleast the big set.

I been searching Craigslist since we talked looking for it. You must post pictures of your welding cart. It should sell itself.

I'd hold onto it though bc you don't know what type of repairs or projects you may come across. Maybe downsize on the table and big stuff. But gas bottles are pretty pricey usually to acquire. Sell your 187 and grab one that runs off 110/220v.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Deano,

I would be interested in your welder. Both of my Lincolns crapped out of me and I just keep dragging my feet on a replacement since I have Josh's Miller 251.

Deano,

I would be interested in your welder. Both of my Lincolns crapped out of me and I just keep dragging my feet on a replacement since I have Josh's Miller 251.
Its yours if you want it, Jerod wants everything else. Sorry Steve I was trying to keep everything but the welder packaged up.

Jerod called me first thing this morning and said he would take everything but the welder. Clippa is gone get back with me and decide if he wants it. Hopefully I don't have to put it on CL.

Word. Was gonna reply last night but thought I'd call ya this morning and work got in the way. Damn things that pay the bills for my toys. Lol

Jerod got everything today but the welder. Seems I'm prob asking to much for it, I never checked what they are going for. I'll entertain any decent offers.

I think you are actually priced pretty good considering that they get the cart and an owned bottle. I would assume consumables as well. I would be all over it but I already have a cart and two bottles. Although if it sticks around much longer I will probably end up with it anyway.

I'd say that's a good deal. Bottle itself is 200-250 and your cart is badass and all terrain. Those are good welders to, weld nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take my chances with the public. Even if it was free you would say I still "Deaned" you! I'm starting to feel like I'm getting more Whorehey'ed than Deaned.