Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mountain bike riding

SUPPORTER
    City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    They typically run the triathlons on the side I don't like to ride. Let me know when you head out there. I know my way around a little after trail running and biking over there. I run into the problem that Dupont doesn't take much longer to get to from my house so I typically just head up there. I would rather ride where I can get the elevation changes that just don't exist outside of the mountains. Generally Clemson is saved for days that I can duck out of the in-laws in Anderson and ride for a little while.

City
    greenville
    State
    SC
    ya i agree it took me an hour to get there little bit longer i could get to dupont...i just been trying to do little rides because i been making solo trips

SUPPORTER
    City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    [IMG][/IMG]

Great fun for a short little loop at Dupont. This is one I ride solo but will also use to show people what is up there. A couple of great fast downhills, but you gotta climb to go down.

City
    greenville
    State
    SC
    Damn gravity...that's cool thanks for map...I was just within 5 miles of dupont. I been seeing a ton of mountain bikes today it is perfect weather

SUPPORTER
    City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    There is a ton of riding up there. Hopefully I can get up there a couple more times before the baby comes. Not sure I can squeeze in any wheeling outside of a quick trip to Gulches for a while. Leaves me with mountain bike only. Maybe I should take advantage of the time and work on the new buggy.

City
    greenville
    State
    SC
    Lets ride paris mountain tomorrow after work

City
    greenwood
    State
    SC
    Picked up my new steed today. After over a season on a SS I'm ready go faster than 15mph.

City
    augusta
    State
    GA
    Nice. I've ridden SS for the last 8 years. Just picked up my first FS bike and been getting it ready to ride. I was hoping to ride this evening, but the storms last week trashed the trail I was going to hit.

City
    greenville
    State
    SC
    Let's plan something for this weekend

SUPPORTER
    City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    Now Dean can come up and ride where there are actually hills to climb. Hopefully I will get mine back together tomorrow. Then I will be ready to ride this weekend. I would do it today, but even in the short amount of time I have been married, I know better than to try to work on a bike or car on my wife's birthday.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast