Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mountain bike riding

City
    greenville
    State
    SC

Mountain bike riding

Who all in here rides?? I know dean, clippa. Theres gotta be some other guys on here that exercise in between wheeling and drinking beer

I picked up a new to me bike the other week so i been trying to ride any free chance i get between work and newborn..I been hitting up paris mountain on sunday morning. This past saturday i rode some trails in clemson, sweat single track trail that was 10 miles long.

City
    greenville
    State
    SC
    eh maybe i should have put this in off topic section

SUPPORTER
    City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    Issaquenna definitely has some nice stuff. I don't really like the downhill course side, but I am not into man made stuff, gap jumps, or wall rides. Probably my favorite place is to get up to Dupont. We have a group from work that tries to go ride on Wednesday or Thursday nights after work at Paris or Pleasant ridge. After that we typically grab some beer or food. I wanted to get out this weekend, but I just couldn't get out of bed early enough.

City
    greenville
    State
    SC
    I havnt seen the downhill course other then on internet. I only rode one trail there saturday but i def wanna go check some more out.. I can differently do Wednesday nights because i work in greenville and get off around 5, the rest of the week im in Asheville and not usually home till 6..I like bombing down paris mountain. This weekend i might go check out that spot in greenwood.

I used to ride there regularly, got out of it for a bit and now I have started back. Beware that I am out of shape and only good for 15 or so miles. LOL But let me know if you want to get a group ride together cause I would be down.

~Jeff
    www.SoutheastOverland.com

Need anything? Ask!

1990 YJ, 2007 FJ Cruiser & 1976 FJ55 LandCruiser

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by 308turbo View Post
    I havnt seen the downhill course other then on internet. I only rode one trail there saturday but i def wanna go check some more out.. I can differently do Wednesday nights because i work in greenville and get off around 5, the rest of the week im in Asheville and not usually home till 6..I like bombing down paris mountain. This weekend i might go check out that spot in greenwood.
    we could string together some good runs at isaqueena, we covered a little over 30 miles one day. Check out wildcat technical trail and also there was one we called chainbreaker that was awesome. If you want some directions I can help lead you to them.
    --Brooks

City
    greenwood
    State
    SC
    I'm down anytime. Im just limited to my Single Speed right now though so nothing to crazy for me. I have a 150 miles of trails within an hour of greenwood to ride so anytime I can show yall some very fun single track in multiple areas.

City
    greenville
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by 250f4life View Post
    I'm down anytime. Im just limited to my Single Speed right now though so nothing to crazy for me. I have a 150 miles of trails within an hour of greenwood to ride so anytime I can show yall some very fun single track in multiple areas.
    so what you wanna do is bring me to some high speed bmx trails and kick my *** on a mountain bike lol...just playing im gonna try to come down by u this weekend

SUPPORTER
    City
    Greenville
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by 308turbo View Post
    so what you wanna do is bring me to some high speed bmx trails and kick my *** on a mountain bike lol...just playing im gonna try to come down by u this weekend
    That is what he is going to do. Just make sure you put him out front towards the end when you are struggling. If you don't he will sit back there and rub your tire and heckle you.

City
    greenville
    State
    SC
    i followed direction off of sobra and when i got there they were running a triathlon..so i just jumped on the trail after them and followed.. Not the best plan trying to hang with them since i haven't been on a bike in years and haven't really pushed myself since my heart surgery.. think it took me alittle over an hour was a 10 mile course they had marked.. but yeah i def need better directions over there. One guy said the popular trails are on the other side of the lake.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast