Willys M38 for sale.

I've got a early 50's Willys M38 I'd like to sell. Trying to clear some room for more jeeps hah, and this one deserves a good home. Only made from 50-52 for the military with less than 45,000 ever made. Tool indents are there and that area is in good shape. It's essentially a CJ-3A with tool indents made for the military. The tub and frame are in good shape for the most part. Has rust but very restorable or just get going like it is. Pervious owner just used on the farm. Was last driven a couple years ago, it will need to be gone through. Hood has a ridiculous scoop on it where someone at some point in this jeeps life had swapped a later model F head motor in it. But does have the L head in it now. Tires old air. Everything is there except for the windshield and seats. There are some kind of seats in there now not sure what they came from. No data plates or title. Just a bill of sale. A cool jeep that needs some love. I was going to keep it but I have another and I need space.

Call or text anytime my number is 704-995-6891.

I will try and pics as soon as possible, but it may be tomorrow before I get some.

No trades

$1500