Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: #OSCAR4 live event coverage

City
    Hartsville
    State
    SC
    Ok guys I leave in one week! Cannot wait to get back up there! I was talking with a friend and he said he heard about another place that was like Lion's Den over near or off trail 5. Have any of you got any image of trail 5 or know what he is talking about?

City
    batesburg, leesville
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Ok guys I leave in one week! Cannot wait to get back up there! I was talking with a friend and he said he heard about another place that was like Lion's Den over near or off trail 5. Have any of you got any image of trail 5 or know what he is talking about?
    There is nothing else like lions den but maybe he's talking about can opener

City
    Hodges
    State
    SC
    I'll look at a map this evening if I can motivate myself to the shop when I get home and see where trail 5 runs.
    Harvard

City
    Hartsville
    State
    SC
    Quote Originally Posted by ddbarr4 View Post
    There is nothing else like lions den but maybe he's talking about can opener
    No we both know about Can opener.

Quote Originally Posted by matth_85 View Post
    I'll look at a map this evening if I can motivate myself to the shop when I get home and see where trail 5 runs.
    Yea it's over by the camp grounds on the Evarts side. It's supposed to be new and off trail 5 or near trail 5 is what he was told.

City
    Hodges
    State
    SC
    Yeah, I looked at the map last night. We ran the trail 5 loop, which was a newer trail per Mike King last April. We ran it at night and got all misconscrewed and ended up on the side of a mountain looking down at what felt like the wrong town. Was a lot of loose hill climbs and we had a blast other than getting lost.

With that said, I didn't see any area in there that would be like a lions den. It was all just loose hill climbs and really tight older trails. We were also about 12 deep and it was night time so you can use that info loosely.
    Harvard

City
    Hartsville
    State
    SC
    Yeah, I looked at the map last night. We ran the trail 5 loop, which was a newer trail per Mike King last April. We ran it at night and got all misconscrewed and ended up on the side of a mountain looking down at what felt like the wrong town. Was a lot of loose hill climbs and we had a blast other than getting lost.

With that said, I didn't see any area in there that would be like a lions den. It was all just loose hill climbs and really tight older trails. We were also about 12 deep and it was night time so you can use that info loosely.
    Ok thanks. I plan on running it Wednesday and will try and see what I can find out.

City
    Hodges
    State
    SC
    Got my confirmation from Teraflex today. Quick Disco's for the Barbie Jeep are on the way. No curb to tall, no mall to far.
    Harvard

City
    Greenwood
    State
    sc
    #mashthebraketrick
    1992 Explorer Build with axles, tires, and bolts
    2007 Lexus GX470 with sliders, roof racks, and tires
    2005 LJ with low gears and poor fuel mileage

City
    Chapin
    State
    SC
    Got my confirmation from Teraflex today. Quick Disco's for the Barbie Jeep are on the way. No curb to tall, no mall to far.
    good deal!
    --Brooks

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021