#OSCAR4 live event coverage

Ok guys I leave in one week! Cannot wait to get back up there! I was talking with a friend and he said he heard about another place that was like Lion's Den over near or off trail 5. Have any of you got any image of trail 5 or know what he is talking about?

Ok guys I leave in one week! Cannot wait to get back up there! I was talking with a friend and he said he heard about another place that was like Lion's Den over near or off trail 5. Have any of you got any image of trail 5 or know what he is talking about?
There is nothing else like lions den but maybe he's talking about can opener

Yeah, I looked at the map last night. We ran the trail 5 loop, which was a newer trail per Mike King last April. We ran it at night and got all misconscrewed and ended up on the side of a mountain looking down at what felt like the wrong town. Was a lot of loose hill climbs and we had a blast other than getting lost.

With that said, I didn't see any area in there that would be like a lions den. It was all just loose hill climbs and really tight older trails. We were also about 12 deep and it was night time so you can use that info loosely.

Yeah, I looked at the map last night. We ran the trail 5 loop, which was a newer trail per Mike King last April. We ran it at night and got all misconscrewed and ended up on the side of a mountain looking down at what felt like the wrong town. Was a lot of loose hill climbs and we had a blast other than getting lost.

With that said, I didn't see any area in there that would be like a lions den. It was all just loose hill climbs and really tight older trails. We were also about 12 deep and it was night time so you can use that info loosely.
Ok thanks. I plan on running it Wednesday and will try and see what I can find out.