Exit 33

Does anyone have a video that shows most of the place? All I have seen on here and Facebook so far is the more extreme side of it. I am interested in a key, but I'm afraid it won't be worth it for me yet. Are there trails and stuff, or is it all hill climbs and ravines?

In your opinion, would I be able to enjoy the place with my 2wd XJ? I am planning a 4x4 swap this summer so after that I should be good to go. I have a winch, front and rear recovery points, good tires, 4.5 inches of lift, all the recovery gear, and a buddy to bring with me as my guest. Should I wait till next year when my rig is ready?

I have tooled around there alot in 2wd, but a lot of it is sandy and you will find many places where you wont be able to get up the hills using 2wd. It would be more worthwhile for you to join after you have a tcase and front axle.

Cool, I think I'm gonna go for it when the renewal comes around. It will be cool to see the difference 4x4 makes. Is there somewhere I can see all of the rules?

I went there with my 2wd desert truck, was super fun, I only live 25 minutes from it tho. Wouldn't drive over and hour for it with just 2wd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked a little harder on YouTube and found some videos that show off the place and I think I could get around pretty well, there seem to be "easy" paths around things. However, I would like to know more about the rules, like would I be able to bring my family and camp out for the weekend? I think I read that you are allowed one guest vehicle, but what about atvs? I wheel my jeep, but my dad drives a Silverado and doesn't wheel it, could he bring his atv and ride with me? Or even how many actual people I could bring, like could I have three passengers and my guest have three passengers? I know this sounds crazy, but we have an atv place back home almost exactly like exit 33 except no jeeps, and we got in trouble over misunderstanding the rules. It wasn't a big deal at all, but it could have totally been avoided. I just want to know what the property owner allows so there won't be any misunderstandings.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I looked a little harder on YouTube and found some videos that show off the place and I think I could get around pretty well, there seem to be "easy" paths around things. However, I would like to know more about the rules, like would I be able to bring my family and camp out for the weekend? I think I read that you are allowed one guest vehicle, but what about atvs? I wheel my jeep, but my dad drives a Silverado and doesn't wheel it, could he bring his atv and ride with me? Or even how many actual people I could bring, like could I have three passengers and my guest have three passengers? I know this sounds crazy, but we have an atv place back home almost exactly like exit 33 except no jeeps, and we got in trouble over misunderstanding the rules. It wasn't a big deal at all, but it could have totally been avoided. I just want to know what the property owner allows so there won't be any misunderstandings.
I'm glad to see that you're interested in finding out the rules. Unfortunately that puts you in the minority these days...

Bill and Art are current members so maybe they'll jump in. Things changed about a year ago and I haven't been a member since, but when I was I was told basically bring a guest (vehicle ) amount of people dosent matter. Clean up after yourself, and only shoot in the designated area. You can camp, fish, whatever.

I have also been told that the guest should just be a couple trips and if they continue to be your "guest", they need to buy their own membership. I believe Atvs are no longer allowed because of noise issues.

Last edited: