The End is Near for Charlies Creek Road and Dodd Road in GA....

Just saw a letter from the forest service asking for comments, basically they are graveling charlies creek and gating Dodd Road.

Jeephut.com refused to send this information to me. So I contacted the Forest service and got them to send it to me.

I can send anyone the emails if you send me your email.

I am attaching the documents here.

ScopingLetter glore rd_Page_1.jpg

ScopingLetter glore rd_Page_2.jpg

comments email.jpg

Comments are Due April 6th, 2015

Last edited:
There is a local jeep facebook page that "organizes" rides almost every weekend. I think they take somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 trucks on that trail every weekend. That plus normal traffic and I can see how it can get out of hand.

There is a local jeep facebook page that "organizes" rides almost every weekend. I think they take somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 trucks on that trail every weekend. That plus normal traffic and I can see how it can get out of hand.
Prob. the same group of cool guys who organize rides at Horse Pasture and put GoPro's on the hood next to their Hi-Lifts. #JeepFags

Why did jeep but refuse this info?
I posted to their post on facebook politely asking them to email the info. Then I called 5 hours later to just check with them and see if they maybe hadnt seen my post. The guy said he would talk to his boss about it. The next day, nothing. I called again just to check in and make sure he had recorded my email correctly. He checked with the owner and he confirmed he was about to send it.

Then he posts on facebook that if I want it I can just share the post, or copy it from there.

I politely say that I was hoping to email it and cannot use a screen shot from facebook.

Then he deleted all of my posts.

I posted to their post on facebook politely asking them to email the info. Then I called 5 hours later to just check with them and see if they maybe hadnt seen my post. The guy said he would talk to his boss about it. The next day, nothing. I called again just to check in and make sure he had recorded my email correctly. He checked with the owner and he confirmed he was about to send it.

Then he posts on facebook that if I want it I can just share the post, or copy it from there.

I politely say that I was hoping to email it and cannot use a screen shot from facebook.

Then he deleted all of my posts.

Sounds like a dik.

So what's the latest? Looks like Charlie's creek is staying open and getting work and bend n hickory is closing. Is there anything we can do as far as meetings/ letter writing?