Durhamtown (GA) jeep trail info help

Me and some buddies are planning a camping trip to the Durhamtown jeep trails in GA during spring break when school gets out. I'll be bringing my 92 4x4 Yota with a winch, rear locker and 32s. Everyone else will have a similar setup minus the winch. We're all super excited to get away from our local trails and mud holes and go explore these trails but before we make the trip I wanted to check in with you guys and see how good these trails are, possible camping, fishing etc at these trails. Any good info or advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with a small group about 1.5 years ago. We had a good time. All had built rigs with 37+ tires. I personally think it would have been more fun with something stock and some lockers kinda like what your saying y'all have. We didn't camp, but I've heard it's perdy good for the price. Trails were nice and wide and there was run arounds to get around stuff. There was stuff for all kind of trucks from stock to wild. We didn't do all the trails in one day, proly would have taken 2 days to it. There's two different parts with very little highway driving to get to them both. Only complaint I had was we went after it rained two days prior and everyone got covered. We had tube doors or no tops. Just wasn't expecting it to be that wet after two days of dry time in the middle of summer. Lol. Good place to go though. I think they have changed some stuff since we went. Maybe someone can chime in who has been recently

Cool man thanks! Seems like what we are looking for haha. We'll be there for 2-3 days hopefully we can cover most of the trails and we are all mud lovers so hopefully we'll get some good rain before we go haha.

I have rode dirt bikes there a few times its a real nice place. They got cabins you can rent pretty cheap I dunno about camping on the trail there all I seen was a field people put tents up in

Yeah we went this past weekend and it was a blast, stayed in wolfs den cabin And rode trails all the next day, probably did 1/4 of them. Ended up hydrolocking my motor and fudgein a rod bearing but the trails were great

Yeah we went this past weekend and it was a blast, stayed in wolfs den cabin And rode trails all the next day, probably did 1/4 of them. Ended up hydrolocking my motor and fudgein a rod bearing but the trails were great

I remember a few really deep holes out there when we went too.

uploadfromtaptalk1330355311116.jpg

Yeah me and my buddies had to winch 4 times on zone 1. The actual mud hole I lost the motor in was 4 and a half feet deep. Had to get their big tractor to pull me out, the staff helped me pull my plugs and try to fix it. Great guys and overall made a bad experience a good memory. Found another motor for 3 hundos so it was worth it for a fun weekend. Overall the place is rad. Get ready to be muddy tho

That sucks about your motor, im gonna have try them trails next time I go
Zone one was a mission of a trail haha, the slippery nipple and its surrounding trails were easier then the "zones" those were crazyness and super fun. There's a cool rope swing into the river on the bridge out road trail, just don't hit the mud pit next to it ;-)