OSCAR 4 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 30-May 3, 2015

That black bear camp site out past the upper rock garden is good spot to stay if your camping out of the jeep I normally juststay in the back of my tow rig up around the zip in or sycamore camp ground

I stayed on Putney once in Winter and couldn't make it up the trail because it had frozen. It was insane. It was also 2am so maybe it was a sign.

Im just ready for a change in scenery. Im beyond burned out camping behind the diary hut. The past couple times those bathrooms were about as good a fair ground port potty. Half of the toilets and showers didn't even work. Backed up drains. Just wanna try something different.

Just camp in the park up past the guard shack and that lets you beable to use the showers down at the rail road tracks they are nice I have only used them a few times but not had any problems with them buying the camping permit at the gaurd shack lets you use the shower house.

So excited for this one again this year. After last years blown motor I am really ready for some decent trail time. Since that blown motor the buggy really hasn't seen much trail time. A quick trip to Tellico and a trip to Gulches that cost me three axle shafts. This year the buggy is coming up with a fully rebuilt motor and trans. Top that off with my axle shafts are at the machine shop now and it should be ready to fly around Harlan. If this doesn't work I am bringing a single seat to 5.

Dean, we camped at the trail head last year and it was really nice. They needed a little more grass for the tents but it was great to not smell the sewage or listen to traffic all night. The downside is the late night two stroke guys.

So excited for this one again this year. After last years blown motor I am really ready for some decent trail time. Since that blown motor the buggy really hasn't seen much trail time. A quick trip to Tellico and a trip to Gulches that cost me three axle shafts. This year the buggy is coming up with a fully rebuilt motor and trans. Top that off with my axle shafts are at the machine shop now and it should be ready to fly around Harlan. If this doesn't work I am bringing a single seat to 5.

Dean, we camped at the trail head last year and it was really nice. They needed a little more grass for the tents but it was great to not smell the sewage or listen to traffic all night. The downside is the late night two stroke guys.
I'm looking forward to seeing the fireant rip it up!

Brooks, Ronnie Shoope issued an event schedule and I thought about telling him to add OSCAR. Is that something you are interested in doing?

Brooks, Ronnie Shoope issued an event schedule and I thought about telling him to add OSCAR. Is that something you are interested in doing?
They had asked us to tell them when our date was, but I forgot who I was supposed to contact. But yes, that would be great, with a mention of Registering for the event Here on OffroadSC.com

Ronnie said he would add the event today. I'm planning to get a house or small cabin. But with it being later in the year camping really does seem nice....

Ronnie said he would add the event today. I'm planning to get a house or small cabin. But with it being later in the year camping really does seem nice....
Talking about Ronnie from Harlan right? I read this and was like what event.... But ya Matt like I said if you want to do a house I am all game, but if yall want to camp I am up for that too. Does not matter to me. I would love to have a gooseneck by then to throw the camper on but probably won't happen.

Up in the park they have had firewood at the camping areas most of last year also I have also taken my chainsaw in the past and dragged something dead back to camp too, I am forward to this ride and getting over to the park and the campsite beside the old garage has platforms for tents not sure who many though