OSCAR 4 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 30-May 3, 2015

gthzibw.jpg

Clemson 4 wheel Center is on Board again this year as our CoSponsor for the 2015 OffroadSC Annual Ride (OSCAR).

OSCAR4 will be another awesome 3 Day Event at Black Mountain OHV Park in Harlan, KY. The Goal of this Event is to bring together clubs and individuals from in and around South Carolina for some Offroad Fun!! We will be leading all levels of Trail rides from bone stock 4x4 to full on Rock Crawlers and everything in between.

Dinner will be a pulled pork BBQ dinner on Saturday night.

There will be a limited number of OSCAR shirts and stickers for sale. So if you would like one, ask at the tent as soon as you can. And of course there will be OffroadSC.com merchandise available also.

We greatly appreciate everyone making the trek to Kentucky and look forward to a great time with all of you. Good luck! Be Safe.

The main Dinner and Check in will happen at the Evarts Campground near the Willow tree at sites 10 and 11. For those interested in reserving a site you can call City of Evarts @ (606) 837-0609.

Camping is $25 per night per site. I also spoke with the people from the Campground and the Dairy Hut is expanding and should be open by then!

Here is the information on Cabins

http://www.visitblackmtncabins.com/Black_Mountain_Cabins/Welcome.html

and more lodging options:

http://www.harlancountytrails.com/lodging.php

http://www.kyoutdoors.org/Lodging.html

Thanks to our Sponsors who help make this event possible!

C4WC Color Logo.jpg

Carolina Driveline Logomedium.jpg

website logo.JPG

SEOLogo.jpg

SEVENSLAT4X4SHIELDcopy.jpg

logo4.jpg

PowerTank-Logo.jpg

Gr8TopslogoTemplate.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Good to have ya back with us Deano. I am gonna call about either the Yella house or the trailer close to trail head if anyone is interested. Yella house holds a lot of ppl.

If not, I am going to get a small cabin. Will have room for two more.

Good to have ya back with us Deano. I am gonna call about either the Yella house or the trailer close to trail head if anyone is interested. Yella house holds a lot of ppl.

I'd be in with you for any of those. Unless someone had a gooseneck I could use to throw my camper on.

Last edited:

yellow house cost to much $ per night/person and not much parking

Mike charged us over $100 a night for a big cabin in the fall. It was nasty when we got there. Pile 7 guys in there on a muddy weekend and the place was a disaster. It pretty much ruined me.

goes up $15 head after 4 by the listing, so $15x10=$150extra a night plus the base $100= $250 night for house at the most. Like I said my math may be off.