Sway Bar Alternatives

Burkey had a front sway bar on his buggy for a bit. He installed the bar on his front axle with the arms pointing towards the rear and the links running up to the chassis. That was another option I've considered for my rear axle, but I never got around to checking for clearance.

Burkey had a front sway bar on his buggy for a bit. He installed the bar on his front axle with the arms pointing towards the rear and the links running up to the chassis. That was another option I've considered for my rear axle, but I never got around to checking for clearance.
was the bar above or below the pinion?

I have a CJ withe a 9" rear axle and put a a sway bar from a JEEP LJ it hooks to the rear axle and the links to the frame worked great on my rig was super easy I could tell a difference

are the LJ swaybars different from the TJ version?
I am not sure that there are any difference in them I have not been under a tj in awhile I know that there are weld on brackets to go right on the axle got them from Moab Offroad in Louisville KY and Davies Jeeps should be able to hook you up on the bar and links I will try to get some pics later of my setup

Anyone have a Cherokee front or rear swaybar they could bring to the MCJ Club meeting in Feb? or any swaybars other than TJ front and rear? I would like to try a few things.