Grand Dads Cj5

Spent the day getting my brakes sorted out. I think I need to bleed them another time or so and find a vacuum source on the manifold instead of the carb.

Eaton Adapters for the lines were nice. Kept me from having to reflare lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my stainless lines on and all new shocks from Napa. They are the fleet series for heavier duty applications. Now that I have them on all 4 corners it's driving way better now. Dang shocks have gotten expensive $190.

Didn't even clean that booster before putting it in? You been busy or something?
Husband, father, mother, Dr, Train Driver by night, (lawn,auto,house) maintenance supervisor, hospital seat retainer. I was doing good to stay awake long enough to get it together.

Got the jeep all cleaned up today. These power brakes were a yuge upgrade. Like put you thru the windshield good. The road manners have increase dramatically after all the upgrades. My sway bar bushings came in today so now I can install it. Hoping that will be the last piece of the puzzle.

Thanks man, those shafts would be a very comforting thing to have. I have to buy lockers and some have just said put chromos in it when I do the lockers. No way I'm sinking that kinda money in a Dana 30. Although I hope to never put it anywhere to snap a shaft it's a big concern since putting that t-18. Granny low and v8 torque may catch me off guard.
In a few weeks I'm having my front and rear bumpers built with a swing away carrier in the rear.

I had a good time in Colorado at the 2017 All-4-Fun Event. It was a success for the most part. I was pretty limited on the trails I felt comfortable running and I was nearly 40 years older than any of the rigs I was with all week. The Cj held its on with the groups I was with on and off the highway. I’m ready to go back. Some amazing views and outdoor lovers paradise.

Been away from the wheeling scene along time. Jumped on here to see if an Oscar ride still went on and came across this old thread. I still work on it and upgrade it. Just don’t use it. Hopefully head up for Oscar and stretch it’s legs alittle.