Custom 1988.5 Turbo Diesel Samurai

Listing this for a friend. *All of the wording is his and he should be contacted if you have any questions or would like to set up a time to take a look at it.

1988.5 Suzuki Samurai

Custom Built & Paint & Interior - Frame Up Restoration *- Super Excellent Condition

1.9 Turbo Diesel * (European - 1996 VW Jetta T-Diesel 'AAZ' - Total

Rebuild w/New 'German-FactoryHead'

(Less then 7,500.0 miles)

Calmini 4" lift kit with Front & Rear Bumpers

31 " BFG All Terrain Tires, with Dakota Digital (DD) Pressure sensor's and gauges ARB Air Lockers-Front & Rear w/Compressor and WARN Locking Hubs ARB Headlights and Spots Corbeau Seats Killer Pioneer/Premier Stereo w/2 Amps, 8 speakers and NOS Bass Tube, Sirius Sat Ant/Connect Chrome Moly Axles DD Cruise Control and Digital Signal(s) in outside mirrors DD Rear View Mirror w/Temp, Compass and Lights WARN Winch w/Remote Control Evil Twin Shift and Custom Pedals/Knobs Remote Control 'Hidden' Steps w/DD Remote system AMS Oil Diesel Remote Filter (2 filters & cooler) Hidden Cup Holders Disc Brakes - Rear

12 Gal Tank in Skid Box

Digital Turn & Brake Lights

Metal WWII Grill - (It's the SJ410 grill)

numerous other upgrades and photo's... Have manuals/instruction sheets etc...

- Best in Show and Best Suzuki - SC, 2008/9

$20,000.00 invested(7K in motor)... Sell For: $13,500.00...

Call/Text: *(803) 491-6595 or email: llukens at sc.rr.com

4500Frnt-Drvr_zpsd1964c44.jpg

4503-PassRear_zps3f71bf1f.jpg

003TopDwn-DrsOff-RRear_zps1bdd03dd.jpg

1098Best-In-Gulch-_zps2c3092d2.jpg

4510-SS-Int_zpsbec934a2.jpg

1267-Pass-Dr_zpsf3475096.jpg

Last edited:
Hats off to a clean *** resto. Would love to do something like that with a 1st gen toyota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah its by far the nicest resto ive seen. I was lucky enough to be able to lend a hand for several parts of the build too. The owner was my neighbor for 7 years and had his first ride in a Samurai in mine when it was still stock.

Hes just wanting something a little more user friendly for daily driving. This samurai is currently his DD!