D60 parts

I am in need of quite a few pieces for the axle I am building. I am wanting it to match my front axle which is a Ford 78-79 kingpin. Basically I need everything from the knuckle out including the knuckles, spindles, hardware, high steer arms, etc. Just hoping that yall might have some stuff around!

I'm a bit slow to respond apparently lol. I should have been more specific too. This is a rear steer centered chunk 78-79 kingpin d60 that will be 35 spline with flanges. Probably 3/4 ton brakes, setup for a psc DE ram.

I do have most of the chromoly shafts but I might pick up a while new set for spares. I will have to measure the lengths.

I also already have one of the disc brake brackets that I need from cutthroat. Why only one side? I have no clue. I'm up for running stock though, I'm not really sure which would be better.

I need the hydraulic ram, shafts, knuckles, flanges, hubs/ spindles, high steer arms, studs, and a hug convincing me that rear steer is worth it.

Thanks a ton yall. Also, I'm in Knoxville at the moment and we'll be coming back soon.

01tj- Are they the stock steering brackets?

Volt- could you let me know a little bit about the shafts and hubs? If it's stock stuff then I know I will break it especially with it being on the rear.

Update! I have everything that I need minus hubs and spindles. So if yall happen to know of any, please let me know!

Marcus- Thank you very much for the brackets, I will put them to use very soon. Do you happen to know exactly what they came off of? I just need to make sure to get the correct calipers.