Rear Dana 44 (Disc) , Front LP Dana 30 , Front HP Dana 30

I have a Dana 44 rear (disc) 3.73 Limited Slip Differential (Trac lok - not Tru Lok like the locker in the Rubicons) with 5x4.5 bolt pattern from a 2006 LJ, Brackets removed to mount leafs. parking cables in tact. Needs perches $500

Dana 30 Front LP 3.73 with 5x4.5 bolt pattern from a 2006 LJ, Unmolested -all brackets and control arms. $200

Dana 30 Front HP 3.55? with 5x4.5 bolt pattern from a mid 90s XJ. New lower control arm bracket on one side (original got bent from a rock - easy since factory ones are thin), sway bar brackets cut to clear custom tie-rod setup. Supposedly has a lockright in it (can verify prior to purchase). $200.00

Link to craigslist ad: http://columbia.craigslist.org/pts/4790826446.html

Will Sell the Matching Set for $600.00

Was going to use the rear to convert my MJ to a 44 with disc and then combine the parts from the other two for a modernized HP front 30. Sold the MJ and no longer have any use for the axles. Great swap for any XJ/MJ and custom applications. Build stickers are still on the 2006 axles and show the year if you need to verify. Located in Lexington, SC. Must be able to load by yourself (bring a friend and a truck/trailer). Fronts are complete all the way to the rotor/calipers. Can inspect internals if needs be but I had planned on re-gearing the HP anyways. eight zero 3 seven-2-seven eighty-five twenty-1 Please no calls/txt after 9 PM

Last edited: