Bro-Lite Racing

Heard that. Yeah, around here a $500 truck is tough. I think there are plenty out there though. Just gotta be patient.

I have a LOT of projects ahead of me before I can get started though anyway.

I'd love to find a running truck. Eyes are peeled though. Gonna call some old dealer friends Friday when I am off work and see if anyone has a beater layin around.

I may try to call those naggers and see whats up with it. I think someone who owes me a LOT of favors to say the least can dig me one up outta someones used car grave yard that's all beat to crap though.

Never said I wouldn't resell it... I'm close, I could have grabbed it up. I don't have time to put parts on the Jeep right now, don't have time for another project. I was going to call you if it was still available, but I figured since he said it was sold you got it.

And actually Brooks found the deal :).

Larry, You find one we will split it !

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Larry, You find one we will split it !
I think the only way for me to do it right now would be to buy one I could tag and drive every day and sell the e46... I was reading Redlyner's Mall Crawler race jeep updates yesterday and thinking how cool it would be to have a dd-able race rig. Although a bro-lite would be nothing like his tj, it would still be fun. Caged, fuel cell in bed, suspension seats, vinyl wrapped with some crazy design and #sponsors...

Thats their thing up there. I believe this is going to be some kind of copy. I could be wrong. We really dont need them for anything. Rally cross is sanctioned by the Sports Car Club of America. (SCCA). That provides all the insurances and that crap. They have events nationwide. Bro-lite is just a bunch of dudes racing in a field.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
You do know that all the glass has to be removed, door welded or bolted shut, and a window net right?
I read those a long time ago, forgot about the no glass thing... door could be temp bolted for races.

We could all just show up for rally cross with stock trucks and run against the miatas.

I want to get it as close to the "real thing" as possible which is why I suggested the GP track. They are long swooping jumps that would be OK on a stock suspension truck.