Horsepasture ride

Yeah me and cole are gonna go up there. Planning to leave clemson at 4 or 430 from somewhere near sonic.. Probably ace hardware. Plan is to get to the top around 6 to watch the sun go down.

We will be there a lot earlier. Planning to eat lunch at Jumping off rock. I have to be back at a decent time because I have to be in Chester at 7 AM Monday morning. Ghey.

What time y'all boys planning on going? I may jump in with y'all and tell my group to get a life outside engineering. If y'all would want to leave here around 12 or 1230 i'd be down but will need to talk to Cole.

If I don't go to sleep I'll be too drunk to drive 45 min up the road.

On a serious note though I feel like getting back in greenwood at 5 at the latest is not super late in the afternoon and we could all get together and ride.

If I don't go to sleep I'll be too drunk to drive 45 min up the road.

On a serious note though I feel like getting back in greenwood at 5 at the latest is not super late in the afternoon and we could all get together and ride.
Why don't yall just meet us up there? This is not any kind of fast paced trip. We are gonna enjoy the scenery, piss off some hipsters, and grill steaks on the top of the hills.