Ralleycross....it's awn

Well rally cross is awesome. Had a rough couple of laps in the morning missing gates so that killed our times. We came back in the afternoon and won stock class. Beat an imprezza with an exhaust, cross trek, Miata with cage exhaust and dirt tires and multiple tires, and a maniac in mazda protege. We also beat some modded wrx's from the modified class.

Saturn did pretty well and the independent suspension all around made it fairly well balanced. My tires and shocks suck and il girl has some wheel hop when you get in it too hard. Having a good co driver (Robbie) is clutch. It's amazing how much you discuss your moves through the course. I am definitely going back next month.

Well rally cross is awesome. Had a rough couple of laps in the morning missing gates so that killed our times. We came back in the afternoon and won stock class. Beat an imprezza with an exhaust, cross trek, Miata with cage exhaust and dirt tires and multiple tires, and a maniac in mazda protege. We also beat some modded wrx's from the modified class.

Saturn did pretty well and the independent suspension all around made it fairly well balanced. My tires and shocks suck and il girl has some wheel hop when you get in it too hard. Having a good co driver (Robbie) is clutch. It's amazing how much you discuss your moves through the course. I am definitely going back next month.
I read the website again just now and couldnt find anything. Any rules against SUVs? I just got the stock ZJ running again and would be down to come in December with you.

Let me know, Ill Bring a film crew!

Id love to see someone rip it up in their ultra 4 car.... cough cough Chris May. Im asking around with some of my friends to see if anyone would be interested in driving in it and I tow them. I think Ill be there for sure either way.