WTB Car hauler

Anyone got a car hauler for sale? I've been looking for a while but it doesn't seem like a lot of people are selling used ones.

I have one that I am thinking about selling. It is very heavy, has 3500# axles brakes on one set, radial tires less than 1 year old, wood deck, flip up ramps.
Needing something lighter, so going to aluminum $$$$$$$$$.
Looking for $2500 or so. In Charleston, not advertised yet.
send me an email for pics. outdooramusement AT hotmail

If you have the means to build one, I came out a lot cheaper building mine. 24 total overall length 16 foot flat deck and 2 foot dovetail. I have under a grand in it.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
A friend has an 18 ft all steel hauler for sale. Don't know all the details but it's 6-7 years old, only used to haul a 911 from Camden to CMP and to Charlotte a few times, and hasn't been used in 3 years. He's asking $1800.

Lol my parents ain't gonna shell out that kinda cash. I probably won't be able to get one till tax return. If I got one now... I'd be broke as a joke. Well see how things progress and if any deals I absolutely can't pass up come by

That's what I did. Biggest POS ever. Had to sell it for $1200 just to get out of it. They're good for some things, just not a one ton TJ.