Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rampage Bowless TJ Top Review

City
    Lexington
    State
    SC
    I had this top on my TJ several years ago. Hella bang for the buck and it held up great for me. The only complaint is do NOT try to put this top on when it's cold. By cold, I mean under 65 deg. Your zipper(s) will break. They warrantied the zippers and covered overnight shipping both times but be warned the top is very very snug when cold.

City
    irmo
    State
    SC
    I made the mistake of getting a pavement ends top 2 years ago, wind noise above 40 is god aweful, the zippers on the back window have broke on one side.

City
    Taylors
    State
    SC
    I've had experience with both brands.. They both have they're advantages.. Rampage is great be less expensive, like pocked up front and a place to put the windows when you have them off.. The bestop is a little more expensive but it actually uses some hardware and is a lot more solid to the jeep IMO. But doesn't have window storage.. Just my 2 cents.. Top does look good though!

Sent from my iPhone

City
    Hodges
    State
    SC
    Thought I would update. Got a few good hard and long rains the past few weeks. Top did great. No more soggy floors.
    Harvard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12